6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 1:41 AM by 951867 RSS

Could not initialize class com.sun.identity.agents.filter.AmFilterManager

App svr - GFv2
      Opensso 8.0 u2
      PA 3.0
      using agentsample.ear modified suffix to my environment
      password format in the password file - just the clear password text in the first line of the file.

I have been getting this error everytime I tried to access the protected page. Has anyone worked around it. It is wierd that this being a straight forward install has so much complications, which normally do not happen.

I get the following error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1243: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load configuration: ApplicationSSOTokenProvider.getApplicationSSOToken(): Unable to get Application SSO Token

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 logs.

When I retry or press reload I get a different error message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1243: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.identity.agents.filter.AmFilterManager

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 logs.