This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Here is the approach to Fix the Issue
If you have defined attribute defaulting rules where source type is 'Same Record' and the source attribute is pointing back to itself, then you see this
error. This was proably a rule created erroneously.
To find out if such rules exist, execute the following sql:
select database_object_name, attribute_code
where src_type = 'SAME_RECORD'
and src_attribute_code = attribute_code;
If such rules exist, for each attribute - delete the rule, save and re-generate the defaulting package for that attribute from Tools menu on the Rules window.
Perform the following navigation path:
1. Order Management Responsibility
3. Place cursor in Application field and press flashlight icon
4. Choose Order Header
5. Select the attribute TAX EXEMPT
6. Choose DEFAULTING RULES button
7. edit\delete from toolbar for the 2 precedence
9. Tools\Generate Defaulting Handler Package
10. Navigate back to Sales Order Form