3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2011 5:55 AM by 780728

PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines

Hi,

I am creating PO using Oracle Sourcing. I want that the requisition line number must match to the respected PO line number.
      If suppose I will create multiple PO's from that Requisition then the line number must match with the PO line number.
      I set *"PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines"* profile to *"Yes"* but still it will not reflect in the
      PO. Is there any other way to do that. Is anybody use oracle sourcing to create Purchase Order. Please reply immediately.

Thanks
      Amol A
        • 1. Re: PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines
          Hi,

If you are trying to create Purchase order through Sourcing, and if you wanted to use the same line number that is present
          on the Requisition lines. Then you have to set the profile option PO: Default Requisition Grouping. to 'REQUISITION'. and
          while inserting the data into the PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE the GROUP_CODE must be 'REQUISITION'. Hope that
          this is fulfill your requirement. If you have any queries then please reply.

Thanks and Regards
          Amol Awhchar
          • 2. Re: PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines
            Hi,

If you are trying to create Purchase order through Sourcing, and if you wanted to use the same line number that is present
            on the Requisition lines. Then you have to set the profile option PO: Default Requisition Grouping. to 'REQUISITION'. and
            while inserting the data into the PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE the GROUP_CODE must be 'REQUISITION'. Hope that

Thanks and Regards
            Amol Awhchar
            • 3. Re: PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines
              Hi,

Thanks and Regards
              Amol Awchar

Edited by: user9140109 on Feb 3, 2011 9:55 PM