This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I think this should be posted in the OBIEE forums - http://forums.oracle.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=145
Pl see if this link can help - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/obiee-092989.html
Please also see these links.
Oracle VM Blog: More Oracle VM Templates are available for download
While we don't yet have OBIEE AMIs on Amazon EC2, it is possible to do this today. You can simply launch an instance of one of the Oracle VM AMIs and install OBIEE as you would on any other physical or virtual server. The process looks like this:
1. Create AWS account if you don't already have one and sign up for Amazon EC2
2. Launch an instance of Oracle Linux 5.5 which runs on Amazon EC2 using Oracle VM (ami-9ab140f3)
3. Log into your server and startup VNC (vncserver). Be sure to open up this port in your EC2 security group
4. Connect via your favorite VNC client
5. Launch a browser and download OBIEE from otn.oracle.com or edelivery.oracle.com
6. Run the graphical installer
7. Right-click on your instance in the AWS web console (console.aws.amazon.com) and create a new image from your running instance so that you can avoid having to re-install going forward.
Oracle and AWS collaborated on a Cloud Getting Started Guide that may be helpful. It's published at http://oracle.com/goto/cloudgsg