This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 10:58 PM by 988757 RSS

Web service SAML configuration for J2SE client

Aacc Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I'm trying to invoke web service protect by wss11_saml_or_username_token_with_message_protection_service_policy policy from a J2SE client.

I'm currently have a keystore and J2SE client application is able to invoke service through wss11_username_token_with_message_protection_client_policy on client side.

Now, I'd like to invoke this service through oracle/wss_saml_token_over_ssl_client_policy. could you please outline steps what do i need to do.

esp. I'm not clear if i need a weblogic server on client side since it sounds like OWSM 11g agent is part of weblogic server now. if so, does this weblogic need to be run or just need some library? and what I need to config to associate weblogic with my J2SE web service client.
what do i need to add to keystore.

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Web service SAML configuration for J2SE client
    988757 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi Aacc,

Do you have the detail steps to configure the J2SE client application to invoke service through wss11_username_token_with_message_protection_client_policy on client side.

Currently, I'm stuck at this step. Also I tried SOAP UI to invoke the service, but still not find the correct configuration.

Thanks,

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points