This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I am currently developing a similar solution, but not only use the PHP - JavaME interoperability but also have .Net classic desktop client app. PHP is the WebService server.
I had a lot of troubles but in the end of the day I managed to have working PHP (NuSOAP) - .Net part. Currently I am working on PHP - JavaME... and the answer is that You can force NuSOAP to comply to JSR 172. It is not straightforward but I managed to have it working.
Right now I have different problem to solve:
Anyway making interoperability via Web Services is a real pain ;/