7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2011 7:12 PM by 681786

FDM Reportsi,

Hi,
      I am trying to execute the reports (Process flow) through the script. Category and period are not coming in the report. But If I run the same report from the Activity->Report->Process Flow(CatKey, Period). Do I need to update in the Script to populate category and period values displayed in the reports.

Thanks,
      Hima

Edited by: user10720012 on Feb 17, 2011 7:32 AM
        • 1. Re: FDM Reportsi,
          TonyScalese
          When run from a script, your script needs to pass the parameters to the report for publishing.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: FDM Reportsi,
            Yes I am passing the parameters,
            objReport.mParametersAddNew "CatKey", "12"
            objReport.mParametersAddNew "Period", "2004-01-31"

But still the report is not displaying the period and category

Thanks
            • 3. Re: FDM Reportsi,
              TonyScalese
              Not sure I am following the issue. When you say they are not displaying - do you mean in the report as a field or the report is just not populating data?
              • 4. Re: FDM Reportsi,
                Hi Tony,

The report is printed when I am going to Analysis->Report->Process Monitor correctly.

But I want to give users option of menu maker and want to run the report before email and attach that report in the email. So is it possible to do?

I tried creating the report using the accelerator of reporting. The report I saved in custom->Web script.

Though I am running the script by clicking on the "Run" and the script is run successfully, and a pdf document is generated successfully in the folder, but when I open the pdf document I am not getting the correct result.

Its not populating any thing in the report:

Category: empty
                Period: Empty

So I am stuck of what to do next....Can you pls suggest me where I did wrong.

Thanks,

Edited by: user10720012 on Feb 17, 2011 10:52 AM
                • 5. Re: FDM Reportsi,
                  can any one guide me on how to proceed further.

Thanks
                  • 6. Re: FDM Reportsi,
                    WPaffhausen
                    Hello,

A few things:
                    1. Does the report work if you run it manually?
                    2. Are you sure the periods/categories are setup properly for ALL adapters?

Thank you,
                    • 7. Re: FDM Reportsi,
                      Hi,

When I run the reports manually Period and Category is displayed.
                      When executing it using the Script its not displaying the period/Category. Though I am passing the parameters (CatKey and period).

Thanks,