3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2011 3:32 AM by 841441

Create PO For Supplier Item?

hi
      i want to know how to create Purchase Order For Supplier Item ? what are the steps? any Doc will help more ... searched in google not got proper doc!

and same time what to know create sales order for customer item ..need steps?

thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: Create PO For Supplier Item?
          S.PDASH
          Hi,
          Would you mind to have a look on below URL :

http://www.oracleug.com/user-guide/purchasing-overview/overview-supplier-item-catalog

/S.P DASH
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Create PO For Supplier Item?
            To Create a Sales Order for a Customer Item,:
            1) Create the Customer Item Relationship from the Customer Items Form.
            2) Link the Customer Items to Inventory Item from the Customer Item Cross Reference Form. Select the Customer Item and select the Inventory item to map it.
            3) Navigate to Sales Order Form and Place the order for the Customer Item Number.

The system will map the Customer ITem with the Inventory item and process the order.

--Sai                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
            • 3. Re: Create PO For Supplier Item?
              thanks

but you have given me creating sales order for customer item .....i have asked create purchase order for supplier item... please