11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2011 5:51 AM by Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle RSS

Error while Creating  Application Server Connection

A.T
      Hi Friend

I am learning SOA ,i am working on cue card samples in jdev 11.1.1.4,
      In "Design a SOA Composite Application" Cue card sample iam getting Error while Creating Application Server Connection

whille i give test connection I getting
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Testing JSR-160 Runtime ...Failed
      cannot establish connection.
      Testing JSR-160 DomainRuntime ...Skipped
      Testing JSR-88 ...Skipped
      Testing JSR-88-Local ...Skipped
      Testing JNDI ...Skipped
      Testing JSR-160 Edit ...Skipped
      Testing HTTP ...Success
      Testing Server MBeans Model ...Skipped
      Testing HTTP Authentication ...success

2 of 9 tests successful
      --------------------------------------------------------------
      I have given
      Username >weblogic
      password >welcome1
      since WebLogic Server console settings so i have given the same

weblogic Hostname > localhost
      weblogic domain > i have given domain name as i specified during Oracle SOA Suite installation

Port >7001 ,ssl port >7002 ==>if i give this 0 of 9 tests successful
      Port > 1521 ,ssl port >1521 ==>2 of 9 tests successful

Please advice me how can i solve this issue what need to be done

Advance Thanks
      AT
        • 1. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
          Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
          Try after removing the proxy setting in JDev (Tools-->Preferences-->Web Browser and Proxy, uncheck Use HTTP Proxy Server)
          Port >7001 ,ssl port >7002 ==>if i give this 0 of 9 tests successful
          Port > 1521 ,ssl port >1521 ==>2 of 9 tests successful
          You should give admin server port (by default 7001)

Regards,
          Anuj

Edited by: Anuj Dwivedi on Mar 4, 2011 6:58 PM
          • 2. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
            A.T
            Hi Aunj
            Try
            (Tools-->Preferences-->Web Browser and Proxy, uncheck Use HTTP Proxy Server)

Already the use HTTP Proxy server is unchecked only .... once again i have tryied i am getting the same error only

Any Updates Please
            Advance Thanks
            AT

Edited by: AT on Mar 4, 2011 7:31 AM
            • 3. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
              A.T
              Hi Team

Any updates please i still getting the error while Creating Application Server Connection..how to Solve this issue ..

Thanks
              AT
              • 4. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                Have you tried after restarting the JDev after unchecking that setting? Login to Weblogic Admin console, go to Environment --> Servers, click on Admin server name and check the value of listen adddress and listen port setting. Use same values while connecting application server connection in JDev. If listen address is blank then either use localhost or hostname or IP of machine.

Regards,
                Anuj
                • 5. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                  A.T
                  Hi Team

In most case i am unable to Login to Weblogic Admin consol (http://localhost:7001/console) , iam getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage or Unable to connect ...some time i can able to login snd sometime i could not able to login ....why this issue comes

Thanks
                  AT
                  • 6. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                    Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                    Do you see any errors in Admin server log? On which OS your server is installed? What are the memory settings for server?

Regards,
                    Anuj
                    • 7. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                      A.T
                      Hi Anuj

Good Day ,thanks
                      i have once again started the adminserver from my cmd prompt by \Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\Soa_base_domain\bin>startWebLogic.cmd

Now i can able to login to my weblogic admin console and find that listen address is blank i have given the listen address as localhost now i can able to create the application server connection successfully ...

I have some doubt ....
                      ------------------------------

1)Now iam working in local machine so that i am giving localhost .... In case i doing some bpel work in my local machine and after completing the work if want to move to my server ...do i want to change the connectionand give my server hostname ha?

2)Do you see any errors in Admin server log?

Yes i see some logs but after that i have that i have not done any correction ...but how come i can able to login now ...How to see errors in Admin server log BUILD SUCCESSFUL
                      Total time: 15 secondsC:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\Soa_base_domain\servers\AdminServer\logs ...is it i want to check it here?

On which OS your server is installed?

I have installed in microsoft XP

What are the memory settings for server?

How to check this?

AND ONE MORE In thE DEPLOYMENT

In the SOA LOG i get BUILD SUCCESSFUL

But in the
                      [03:23:27 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
                      [03:23:27 PM] No SOA configured servers found for deploying the archive file:/D:/CueCard/SOA-first-composite/myFirstComposite/deploy/sca_myFirstComposite_rev1.0.jar
                      (oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.deploy.common.SOARemoteDeployer)

Thanks

AT
                      thilib.arivu@gmail.com

Edited by: AT on Mar 7, 2011 1:56 AM
                      • 8. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                        Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                        Now i can able to login to my weblogic admin console and find that listen address is blank i have given the listen address as localhost now i can able to create the application server connection successfully ...
                        Listen address blank means your server will accept connections on all network addresses i.e. on localhost, on 127.0.0.1 and on IP/Host name of machine

If you want to access this server from a remote machine as well, then better keep the listen address field as blank OR assign the value of hostname/IP of machine as listen address. In case you set listen address as hostname/IP of machine, server will not listen anymore to localhost or 127.0.0.1
                        1)Now iam working in local machine so that i am giving localhost .... In case i doing some bpel work in my local machine and after completing the work if want to move to my server ...do i want to change the connectionand give my server hostname ha?
                        If your BPEL server is a remote server then better create a new connection for that (using listen address and port of that server)
                        How to see errors in Admin server log C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\Soa_base_domain\servers\AdminServer\logs ...is it i want to check it here?
                        Yes, you need to check the logs in this directory in file AdminServer.log
                        How to check this?
                        Under $Domain_Home/bin (C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\Soa_base_domain\bin), there will be a file setSOADomainEnv.cmd. If you open this file using notepad, you would see a setting like below -
                        set DEFAULT_MEM_ARGS=-Xms512m -Xmx768m
                        This setting defines the heap memory.

Regards,
                        Anuj
                        • 9. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                          Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                          No SOA configured servers found for deploying the archive file:/D:/CueCard/SOA-first-composite/myFirstComposite/deploy/sca_myFirstComposite_rev1.0.jar
                          (oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.deploy.common.SOARemoteDeployer)

Make sure that SOA server is up and running. Also check the status of SOA-INFRA on em console. Make sure that it is up & running.

Regards,
                          Anuj
                          • 10. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                            A.T
                            Hi

Here i can find in the Deployment 89% only completed Down(2) up(16)...
                            In the application deployment >internal application> wsm-pm status is down
                            In application deployment >resourse Adapters> soa-infra is down

How can i bring them up

In fusion middleware >weblogic Domain >soa_base_domain> bam_server1 is down
                            **In fusion middleware >weblogic Domain >soa_base_domain> there is no soa_server1*
                            i ca see only admin server ,bam_server1 only

And more doubt if i want to login into admin console or soa server console each time do i want to start the server from my cmp prompt ha since once again iam unable to login admin console after starting the server from my cmd prompt i can able to login

after deployment how can i test the application

Thanks in advance

AT
                            thilib.arivu@gmail.com

Edited by: AT on Mar 7, 2011 3:52 AM
                            • 11. Re: Error while Creating  Application Server Connection
                              Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                              And more doubt if i want to login into admin console or soa server console each time do i want to start the server from my cmp prompt ha since once again iam unable to login admin console after starting the server from my cmd prompt i can able to logi
                              If I am not getting it wrong then you are closing the command prompt after starting the server. Please don't do so. Keep the command prompt open in which you started the server. If you will close the command prompt then servers will stop. Servers should be started once and then you may login to Admin console as many times as you want.
                              In application deployment >resourse Adapters> soa-infra is down
                              This should be running for SOA deployments to function. Check the SOA server startup log and see if you get any error while starting the server. Raise a new thread and post the error details there.

Regards,
                              Anuj