Actually Process Flow exists in OCDM_Intra_ETL.mdl ocdm 11.2.3.
You need to follow this steps
1.configuring the owb workflow.
2.registering OWF_MGR schema in security in global explorer.
I am running Oracle DB 11.2 on Oracle Linux 5.4 on 32 bits, and I downloaded ocdm for linux 32 bits.
1. I instaled and configured OWB workflow as per instruction
SQL> select count(*) from dba_tables where owner='OWF_MGR';
2. I registerd OWF_MGR using repository assistant
3. Additionally I upgrade database and OWB repository to 11.2.2 version
4. Plus, I installed interim patches on top on 11.2.2 database (patches have some conenction with problems with OWB workflow):
10247079 and 10185523
5. When I am trying to open OCDM_Intra_ETL.mdl only following object exists:
- Locations -> Oracle Database Locations -> OCDM_SYS_LOCATION
- Projects -> OCDM_INTRA_ETL -> Configurations -> DEFAULT_CONFIGURATION
- Projects -> OCDM_INTRA_ETL -> OCDM_INTRA_ETL -> (Mappings,Materialized Views, Packages, Tables)
Process flow does not exist.
6. Also, I am importing some different mdl file, and could import process flow without any problem.
If you could provide access to your OCDM_Intra_ETL.mdl it will be perfect.
Check whether you have followed the below steps.
1.First you need to Configure the WorkFlow.
2.Then register the user 'OWF_MGR' in Securities.
3.Then import the mdl file by choosing the below options
a) Replace the existing object
b) MATCH BY NAME
4.Then you can see Process Flow.
No need of patch upgradation.
Edited by: user9071835 on Mar 17, 2011 2:41 AM
Are we talking about the same OCDM_Intra_ETL.mdl file? Information about my file, before I will take any action.
Also, there are no object such as:
I have in other mdl files!
File created: 08/19/2010 18:27:28 PDT
Exported by: OWB_OWNER
OWB client: 220.127.116.11
Projects - 2
Internal Objects: 18
Internal objects: 72483
Hi Esther and Sasa,
i have the same problem. There are no process flows.
I have the same file:
I sucessfuly import the file:
Afther it there are no flows:
Edited by: user10067954 on Mar 18, 2011 2:41 AM
Edited by: user10067954 on Mar 18, 2011 2:42 AM
1. Please, provide details about your OCDM_Intra_ETL.mdl file. I could not see details regarding your mdl file (timestamp, which machine generates mdl file, and other details). I am more then sure that we are not talking about the same mdl file.
2. Please, download OCDM product from edelivery.oracle.com and try to install process flow.