7 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2012 6:32 PM by 935885

Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer

bpm11gnewbie
      Hi

I have created a BPM project in which i have implemented web service "OrderService" in SOA Suite 11g.However I am getting below error during deployment.Pls help...
      My same BPM Project is deployed on Soa_server.

[04:56:35 PM] ---- Deployment started. ----
      [04:56:35 PM] Target platform is (Weblogic 10.3).
      [04:56:40 PM] Retrieving existing application information
      [04:56:43 PM] Running dependency analysis...
      [04:56:43 PM] Building...
      [04:57:43 PM] Deploying profile...
      [04:57:45 PM] Wrote Web Application Module to C:\Users\ritu\Documents\JDeveloper\mywork\TestBPMApdapterProject\TestBPMProject\deploy\TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root.war
      [04:57:46 PM] Deploying Application...
      [04:58:08 PM] [Deployer:149193]Operation 'deploy' on application 'TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root' has failed on 'AdminServer'
      [04:58:08 PM] [Deployer:149034]An exception occurred for task [Deployer:149026]deploy application TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root on AdminServer.: Failed to load webapp: 'TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root.war'.
      [04:58:08 PM] Weblogic Server Exception: weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root.war'
      [04:58:08 PM] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: testbpmproject.OrderService
      [04:58:08 PM] See server logs or server console for more details.
      [04:58:08 PM] weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'TestBPMApdapterProject-TestBPMProject-context-root.war'
      [04:58:08 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
      [04:58:08 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
        • 1. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
          bpm11gnewbie
          I even tried deploying both bpm project and web service on soa server it failed with the same exception above.Both the java class and web service is in the same project.
          • 2. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
            Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
            Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: testbpmproject.OrderService
            It seems your BPM project has dependency on class "testbpmproject.OrderService" which is not available in classpath of server. Make sure to put the class "testbpmproject.OrderService" in server classpath.

Regards,
            Anuj
            • 3. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
              bpm11gnewbie
              Hi Anuj...

Thanks for the help ....i will try setting it in the server classpath and update on portal

Regards....
              • 4. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
                bpm11gnewbie
                Hi Anuj

I tried placing the class file at couple of places but it ddnt help...can you let me know how to set this class in the server classpath....Peculiarly i have crated a web service from java class in a different project and it ddnt give any kind of exception but why this exception is thrown while i am trying extend a bpm project to expose the integrated functionality through web service based on a java class.

Regards....
                • 5. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
                  Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
                  Peculiarly i have crated a web service from java class in a different project and it ddnt give any kind of exception but why this exception is thrown while i am trying extend a bpm project to expose the integrated functionality through web service based on a java class.
                  Perhaps the other project's ear already had the jar of the class being referenced so it did not throw any exception. Try adding jar explicitly in server classpath by adding it in setDomainEnv classpath setting. Restart the servers after adding this entry. You may also cross post your query in BPM suite forum -

Business Process Management Suite

Regards,
                  Anuj
                  • 6. Re: Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer
                    Sally.A
                    i tried to deploy my application but i have this error :

[Running application Application1 on Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer...]
                    [02:52:45 PM] ---- Deployment started. ----
                    [02:52:45 PM] Target platform is (Weblogic 10.3).
                    [02:52:45 PM] Retrieving existing application information
                    [02:52:45 PM] Running dependency analysis...
                    [02:52:45 PM] Deploying 3 profiles...
                    [02:52:46 PM] Wrote MAR file to D:\jdevhome\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee\drs\Application1\AutoGeneratedMar
                    [02:52:47 PM] Wrote Web Application Module to D:\jdevhome\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee\drs\Application1\PortletsWebApp.war
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/adf/portletappscope' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/adf/share/prefs' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/lifecycle/importexport' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/lock' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/rc' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/persdef' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Namespace '/shared/oracle/wcps' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Info: Any customizations created while running the application will be written to 'D:\jdevhome\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.mds.dt\adrs\Application1\AutoGeneratedMar\mds_adrs_writedir'.
                    [02:52:47 PM] Wrote Enterprise Application Module to D:\jdevhome\system11.1.1.5.37.60.13\o.j2ee\drs\Application1
                    [02:52:47 PM] Deploying Application...
                    <Aug 8, 2011 2:52:47 PM IDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149132> <Split-dir application Application1 can only be deployed to the Admin Server>
                    <Aug 8, 2011 2:52:47 PM IDT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149124> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'Application1'. Error is: '[Deployer:149132]Split-dir application Application1 can only be deployed to the Admin Server'>
                    [02:52:47 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
                    [02:52:47 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
                    #### Cannot run application Application1 due to error deploying to IntegratedWebLogicServer.
                    [Application Application1 stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]

can u help me to solve it ??
                    • 7. Hi
                      [01:26:31 PM] Deploying Application...
                      <08/05/2012 01:26:32 PM COT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1336501592044' for task '2'. Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false].'
                      weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false].
                           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)
                           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
                           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
                      >
                      <08/05/2012 01:26:32 PM COT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'Storefront-CompletedApp [Version=V2.0]'.>
                      <08/05/2012 01:26:32 PM COT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
                      weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false].
                           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)
                           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)
                           at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
                           Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
                      >

please, help!!!!!!