This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
To start any managed servers from Admin Console you need to have a Machine associated with that Managed server and have to start nodemanager, then only you can start a managed server from console.
Following are the steps:
1) Create a Managed Server (MS-1)
2) Create a Machines (MachineA)
3) In the above created MachineA add the MS-1 which can be done from the below console path
Machines --> MachineA --> Configuration [Tab] --> Servers [Sub-Tab]
4) Now start nodemanager using the startNodeManager.sh script which can be found in the below path
5) Now you can try to start your MS-1 using the Admin Console.
Note: If you still cannot start the your managed servers then would suggest you to have a look at the below post
Topic: NodeManager is not reachable
Topic: Common NodeManager Issues in WebLogic