4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2011 8:01 AM by ErikYkema RSS

Urgent - ORDM Query

I am new to ORDM. Can you please let me know where from I can get the Installer? I've tried in edelivery and downloads.oracle.com , but no luck yet.

Also, whether we it's a feasible option to use ORDM for Operational reporting on the base tables.

• 1. Re: Urgent - ORDM Query
          I just checked and the ORDM installer is at edelivery, https://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/Download/get_form?egroup_aru_number=11769217, however do not look under Oracle Retail Applications, but Oracle Database, as the ORDM is not an ORetail initiative, but a database option, like e.g. Partitioning is also a db option.

Operational reporting could be done I guess, but think about server load and timing issues.

Best regards, Erik Ykema
          • 2. Re: Urgent - ORDM Query
            Hi Krish,

Below are my comments numbered in the same order as you have followed.

(i) ORDM installer is available at edelivery , In Select a Product Pack option use Oracle Database and you can find Oracle Retail Data Model Media Pack.
            (ii) Operational reporting can be done based on Base Table.

• 3. Re: Urgent - ORDM Query
              Thanks Erik and Avinash. It's for Linux only,right? not for Windows.
              • 4. Re: Urgent - ORDM Query
                Yes, but with some hacking and a linux emulator (e.g. Services for Unix from Microsoft) you may be able to get it running.