3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2011 9:36 PM by user11992010

iSupplier Portal - How to hide document types BPA and CPA

Hi,

Not sure whether this is the right forum to put question related to iSupplier Portal. Please guide me if I am wrong.

My requirement:

In the iSupplier home page's orders tab, Supplier can see all the Purchase documents - Standard Purchase Orders, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), Contract Purchase Agreements (CPA), Blanket Releases.

Business has a requirement where they dont want to display BPA and CPA to the Supplier; rest all document types should be visible via iSupplier Portal. We need to control the visibility of purchase documents on the whole iSuppleir portal not only in the iSupplier home page's Orders tab.

1. Can we restrict the supplier users on document types?

2. We would like to know if there are any Securing Attributes to achive the requirement. Or do we need to create custom Securing Attributes to achive the requirement.

Any suggestion or hint will be appreciated.

-Anand
        • 1. Re: iSupplier Portal - How to hide document types BPA and CPA
          S.PDASH
          Hi Anand,
          Your question :

*1. Can we restrict the supplier users on document types?*
          Ans : Yes, you can

*2. We would like to know if there are any Securing Attributes to achive the requirement. Or do we need to create custom Securing Attributes to achive the requirement.*

Ans : Please follow below approach:

Use Application Admin resp >> Responsibility Administrator, query Resp : iSupplier Portal Full Access, in Menu Exclusions tab use, Type : Function, Name : View Agreement, Description: View Agreements

Save your work.

Now use iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility and you will see Agreement details is not visible in Home and Orders Tab of iSupplier Portal. However this approach won't stop you in viewing Global Blanket Agreements.

Kind Regards,
          S.P DASH
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: iSupplier Portal - How to hide document types BPA and CPA
            Hi S.P DASH,

Thanks for your input.

With the setup you mentioned, I can hide "Agreement" subtab in Orders tab. But my requirement is to hide agreements in the result table present in the Purchase Orders and Purchase History sub tabs.

For now I am going ahead with the VO extension using OAF.

Kindly update this thread if anyone has some hint/seggestion.

Thanks,
            Anand
            • 3. Re: iSupplier Portal - How to hide document types BPA and CPA
              user11992010
              Hi Anand,

Did you find a solution on how to hide document types BPA and CPA ? My requirement is similar to yours with additional criteria to hide documents based on custom PO header DFF segment value.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: user11992010 on Jul 9, 2011 2:35 PM