This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I was able to do the follow to connect a JDBC client with SQL Developer through a socks firewall on a Windows 7 machine.
1. You must have admin rights to the Window 7 machine.
2. Shutdown any SQL Developers currently running.
3. On Windows 7 Navigate to SQL Developer "exe" Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\SQL Developer\ide\bin.
4. Backup file ide.conf by copying ide.conf to ide.conf.backup
5. Add the following to the ide.conf
We don't require user authentication. However, it looks like you do for your configuration. Note that after the AddVMOption it's just straight -D jvm parameters, so I imagine your others will work.