This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Hi,1 person found this helpful
this is what happened to one of my associate here.. only coreapplication home page taking very long time to open..
I've one solution but, still we need to access the security > credentials part of em.. guess here you don't have any problem as you need to right click on expanded weblogicdomain folder then bifoundation_domain folder then security > credentials.. here you've to create a key with the name repository.RepName then update the username and rpd password accordingly...
here are the steps to deploy rpd without accessing em:
1. go to <Home_path>\user_projects\domains\bifoundation_domain\config\fmwconfig
2. Take backup of biee-domain.xml then open file in edit mode..
3. locate this tag..
4. update the repositoryName accordingly without .rpd extention then save.
ServerOptions repositoryDataSourceName="Star" repositoryName=
5. Now, create a repository key under oracle.bi.enterprise in em as explained above..
6. restart all bi-services from start menu..
Note: take backup of all xml files including NQSConfig.INI, instanceconfig.INi, rpd, catalogs tooo.. before doing this..
Anybody has any answers for this? I am having the same problem.
Did you try the above steps mentioned by Kishore?
I have been told of a different way yo change the rpd and catalog, which is by updating de NQSConfig.INI and Instanceconfig.xml files.
However, I am also interested in knowing why I cannot acces the coreapplication from em. Any comment on this?
Thanks and regards.