3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2012 10:08 AM by 911758

X-Server access is denied on host

Phanikanth
      Hi Experts,

Iam facing following issue (bolded) at a time of SOA Suite 11g installation in linux server. I first time installing SAO suite 11g on linux server, I don't have any idea, following error (bolded) caused due to software problem or its problem on linux OS. Before SAO Suite installation, I have installed and configured weblogic 11g server successfully and I started admin server and saw weblogic console in mozilla firefox.
      I don't know why its came at time of SOA installation but I didn't face this issue at a time of weblogic server installation

Can any one help me on it.
      Thanks in Advance

*[oradb@HSCHARTOMR0112 Disk1]$ ./runInstaller -jreLoc /home/oradb/Oracle/Middleware/jdk160_21
      Starting Oracle Universal Installer...

Checking if CPU speed is above 300 MHz. Actual 2659 MHz Passed
      Checking Temp space: must be greater than 150 MB. Actual 8655 MB Passed
      Checking swap space: must be greater than 512 MB. Actual 63999 MB Passed
      Checking monitor: must be configured to display at least 256 colors. Actual 16777216 Passed
      Preparing to launch Oracle Universal Installer from /tmp/OraInstall2011-04-18_11-08-07AM. Please wait ...[oradb@HSCHARTOMR0112 Disk1]$ Log: /home/oradb/OraInventory/logs/install2011-04-18_11-08-07AM.log
      X-Server access is denied on host
      [Fatal Error] DISPLAY variable set incorrectly: :2.0
      [Resolution] Verify that your DISPLAY environment variable is set correctly,
      and that there is an X11 server on the system. If you are
      running the Oracle Installer as a different user or on a different host,
      you may need to use the xhost command to ensure that host/user
      has permission to write to your display.*

Thanks
      Phani