This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I think I've solved my problem.
The problem was on the IIS server side.
I'm new in IIS configuration, and I've found that IIS default configuration use windows for the auth. I have put this param to "None", and restart the server.
I have reconfigured the OpenAm IIS Agent (with FQDN) and it seems to work. I will do again the configuration from the begining (I work on VM for tests) to be sure my way is good, and will turn this message as answer if it's ok.
That was actually the IIS server configuration of the auth that I had to turn to "None". And to restart the server.