This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2011 3:25 AM by 857760 RSS

OpenAm and IIS configuration.

857760 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I've installed and configured OpenAm Server 9.5.2 and it works well (I've tested it with an apache agent and with httprequest in php code).
I want to test it with an ISS 6 on WS 2003, so I've installed and configured the policy agent v3.0.2 but when I want to access to te web site I've protected I have two problems :
* First : I'm not redirected to the OpenAm login Page if I'm not already loged in OpenAm and have the following error "HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)".
* Second : I have a the following error "HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)" even if i'm loged in openAm with an allowed account.
(Or the error "HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.")
To install IIS agent I've used the two scripts, and for the OpenAm server I've created an agent and an UrlPolicy.
My Datastore is an openLDAP, located on the openAM server.
How can I fix this problem?

Cordialy,

Arnaud.

(sorry for the language mistakes, the english is not my favorite language :) )
  • 1. Re: OpenAm and IIS configuration.
    857760 Newbie
    I think I've solved my problem.
    The problem was on the IIS server side.
    I'm new in IIS configuration, and I've found that IIS default configuration use windows for the auth. I have put this param to "None", and restart the server.
    I have reconfigured the OpenAm IIS Agent (with FQDN) and it seems to work. I will do again the configuration from the begining (I work on VM for tests) to be sure my way is good, and will turn this message as answer if it's ok.
  • 2. Re: OpenAm and IIS configuration.
    857760 Newbie
    That was actually the IIS server configuration of the auth that I had to turn to "None". And to restart the server.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points