1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2011 12:04 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite

Hi all,

Can anyone please provide any document or link to integrate OAM 11g with E-Business Suite.

Thanks & Regards,

Swathi.
        • 1. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          OAM comes with default with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 installation.

If you are referring to Oracle Application Management Pack, please refer to (Getting Started with Oracle Application Management Pack and Oracle Application Change Management Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite, Release 3.1 [ID 982302.1]).

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
            Srini Chavali-Oracle
            If you are referring to Access Manager, pl see these MOS Docs

1309013.1 - Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate
            1077460.1 - Troubleshooting Oracle Access Manager and Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate

Srini
            • 3. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
              Hi Hussein,

Thanks for your Reply.

I was referring to Oracle Access Manager but not to Oracle Application Management.

Regards,
              Swathi.
              • 4. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                Hi Srini,

Thanks for your reply.

The document Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate is referring to Oracle Access Manager 10.1.4.03 .

Is this document applicable to OAM 11g also?

Regards,
                Swathi.
                • 5. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                  Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                  Note: 1309013.1 is for Oracle Access Manager 11g -- Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server 11g version is 10.3.4

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/identity-management/oracle-access-manager/index.html -- Click on Download "Oracle Access Manager" on the right side and it will take you to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/fusion-middleware/downloads/index.html?ssSourceSiteId=ocomen

For Oracle Access Manager 10g, refer to (Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 10g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate [ID 975182.1]).

Thanks,
                  Hussein
                  • 6. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                    Hi Hussein,

Thanks for your reply.

The document *Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 10g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate [ID 975182.1]* provides the integration steps for Oracle Access Manager 10g with E-Business Suite.
                    Can we follow the document for integrating OAM 11g with E-Business Suite.

Regards,
                    Swathi.
                    • 7. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                      Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                      The document *Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 10g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate [ID 975182.1]* provides the integration steps for Oracle Access Manager 10g with E-Business Suite.
                      Correct.
                      Can we follow the document for integrating OAM 11g with E-Business Suite.
                      For Oracle Access Manager 11g, follow the steps in Note: 1309013.1 (as explained in my previous reply, the product is called 11g but the version is 10.3.4 -- I know it is confusing, but this is the case with Fusion middelware products).

Thanks,
                      Hussein
                      • 8. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                        Hi Hussein,

Thanks for your help.

*1309013.1* contains the steps to be followed for integrating OAM 11g with E-Business suite.

According to the document E-Business Suite, version should be 12.0 RUP 6 (12.0.6) or 12.1 RUP1 (12.1.1).

I need to integrate E-Business Suite 12.0.0 with OAM 11g using E-Business Suite AccessGate.
                        So, do I need to upgrade my E-Business Suite to 12.0.6 version?

Regards,
                        Swathi.
                        • 9. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                          Hi Srini,

Thanks for your post.

*1309013.1* contains the steps to be followed for the integration of E-Business suite with OAM 11g.

Regards,
                          Swathi.
                          • 10. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                            I need to integrate E-Business Suite 12.0.0 with OAM 11g.
                            So,do i need to upgrade my E-Business Suite to 12.0.6 version?
                            Yes, or 12.1.1/12.1.3

Thanks,
                            Hussein
                            • 11. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                              Hi Hussein,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please provide any document or link to upgrade E-Business Suite from 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 or 12.1.3.

Regards,
                              Swathi.
                              • 12. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                                Please see these docs/links.

Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 Maintenance Pack Installation Instructions [ID 752619.1]

E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 Now Available
                                http://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/2009/05/ebusiness_suite_release_1211_now_available.html

Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 Readme [ID 1080973.1]

Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 Now Available
                                http://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/2010/08/ebs_1213_available.html

Thanks,
                                Hussein
                                • 13. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                                  Hi Hussein,

Thanks for you reply.
                                  It was very heplful.

I could download E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 installables and able to get the steps to be followed for the installation from the links you provided.

As per the document i could upgrade oracle database to 10.2.0.3.

I have Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2.
                                  In the document the steps are provided to upgrade from 10.1.3 (10g R3) to patchset 4 (10.1.3.4)

Do I need to upgrade the Aplication Server 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3 first and then apply those steps or can I apply them on Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2 ?

Regards,
                                  Swathi.
                                  • 14. Re: Integration of OAM 11g with E-Bussiness Suite
                                    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                                    Hi Swathi,
                                    I could download E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 installables and able to get the steps to be followed for the installation from the links you provided.

As per the document i could upgrade oracle database to 10.2.0.3.
                                    What database you are referring to? Please note that R12 comes with 11gR1 (11.1.0.7).
                                    I have Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2.
                                    In the document the steps are provided to upgrade from 10.1.3 (10g R3) to patchset 4 (10.1.3.4)
                                    Is this a standalone installation of OracleAS or part of Oracle E-Business Suite?

What document you are referring to here?
                                    Do I need to upgrade the Aplication Server 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3 first and then apply those steps or can I apply them on Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2 ?
                                    Oracle EBS R12 comes with 10.1.3.x OracleAS and no upgrade is required (it is recommended you apply the latest patchset).

Thanks,
                                    Hussein
                                    1 2 3 Previous Next