3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2011 7:34 AM by 852598

Custom web application

Hi all,
      I wonder if is possible to modify a generic menù list in web application or in workspace to add custom options.
      I think it's an unsupported feature, but it would be really a great thing to have some clarification.

Thanks
      Francesco
        • 1. Re: Custom web application
          beyerch2
          Here are a couple of files to look at... This is not the most difficult task, but a lot of stuff to wrap your head around unless you want it to be a total hack job.

On the workspace app server, search for the following files :

Navigate.inc
          modeADF.inc
          MenuToolBar.inc
          __adf.class

There's plenty more to dig in, including database tables, but this should at least clue you in as to how the existing ones are being built. Depending on how clean you want this to work out, you could just make some modifications here or you might need to go into other locations... Your call.
          • 2. Re: Custom web application
            Thanks for your reply.

Can you address me to the right side of installation folders?
            I was looking into the whole path without success.

Explanation:

I'd like to set another custom drill level, from local account to a specified source table based on that specific account single transactions. Is it possible?
            Thanks again

Francesco

Edited by: FDL on 4-mag-2011 2.48
            • 3. Re: Custom web application
              Up!

I've been able to edit the "Show Attribute" menù item in the FDQM drill through menù list, so on click I have a custom behaviour. But now I'd like to put this into a new menù item, for example "Show Transactions".
              Suggestions?

Thanks
              Francesco