3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2011 7:58 PM by rkgoud

workflow notification status is 'CANCELED'

I customized PO requisition approval process for sending notifications. The process is completed without any error but no notifications were generated and the status for the notification in the wf_notifications is 'CANCELED'. I didn't figureout the issue. Please advise.

Thanks,
      Chaitanya.
        • 1. Re: workflow notification status is 'CANCELED'
          rkgoud
          Are you able to see the workflow status for that requisition_header_id from Workflow Admin Responsibility? The cancelled notifications means, either worflow process is restarted or somebody manually cancelled the workflow. Anycase, you should be able to see all the notifications for that item_type and item_key from Workflow Admin Status Monitor pages.

Submit a new requisition and review the monitor status/workflow diagram from workflow admin screens first before checking the tables.
          • 2. Re: workflow notification status is 'CANCELED'
            Hi RK,
            Thanks for your advise. I verified the work flow status and the process was completed without any issues but in the wf_notifications tables the status is 'CANCELED'. I can able to see the notification in the workflow admin status monitor but ti was not send to my email. Please advise.

Thanks,
            Chaitanya.
            • 3. Re: workflow notification status is 'CANCELED'
              rkgoud
              Did you verify that, the notificaiton_id from workflow admin status monitor matches to the wf_notificaitons table and of same message type. Also, when you click on that notification in workflow admin resp, what message it says? Ensure that, they were not timed out or something.

You said, it never came to your email. Does wf_notifications tables have all the correct info? Were these notifications old or this happening with just submitted ones?