This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2011 6:25 PM by EJP RSS

Bluetooth Netbeans

860289 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello

I'm desperately seeking two examples of Bluetooth with Netbeans, one for the server (a PC) and one for the client (mobile phone). I found a lot of code on the Internet but are almost exclusively focused on mobile (J2ME) and not on the computer making the connection server.
Any help I can serve.
Thank you very much.

Federico (translated by Google)
  • 1. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    EJP Guru
    What does Netbeans have to do with it?
  • 2. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    860289 Newbie
    Hello

I am using Netbeans to program.

• 3. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    796440 Guru
    857286 wrote:
    I am using Netbeans to program.
    That's like asking "How do I write a novel using MS Word instead of Notepad?" NB is just the tool you're using to write the code. It has nothing to do with how you make the code do what you want it to do.
  • 4. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    860289 Newbie
    Hello

Thank you very much for your response!
    I understand perfectly what you say. Your analogy is a perfect structure, but are using wrong. I did not ask how to write a novel, I asked for the novel and said I need this could be opened with Word! (NetBeans)
    Of course if you get a code example, I can use it in NetBeans, but I have fear that if all the code, class structure, etc. etc. were made ​​with another IDE, NetBeans trying to use it on me the error appears 5975264875648721588 / 9 and have to spend three reincarnations to understand what is going on!.
    Therefore, if the sample project was carried out with NB, this is better for me if it was done with NB, I served well, if it is just writing code with notepad, I also served. NB is not the problem, the problem is to get a sample code.
    Thank you very much again.

• 5. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    796440 Guru
    857286 wrote:
    Hello

I understand perfectly what you say. Your analogy is a perfect structure, but are using wrong. I did not ask how to write a novel, I asked for the novel and said I need this could be opened with Word! (NetBeans)
    It's still exactly the same thing.
    Of course if you get a code example, I can use it in NetBeans, but I have fear that if all the code, class structure, etc. etc. were made ​​with another IDE, NetBeans trying to use it on me the error appears 5975264875648721588 / 9 and have to spend three reincarnations to understand what is going on!.
    It doesn't matter what IDE created it, you can still open the source code with NB. If you're talking about the project files, then that's a different story. Each IDE has its own. Some IDEs may be able to convert between their project files and others'. But even if they can't, unless it's a huge project with lots of dependent libraries scattered all over the place, it will be trivial to just create a new project from scratch.
  • 6. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    860289 Newbie
    Jver:

I think that slowly we are putting in agreement. Anyway, I still feel different in one respect: I did not ask for the technique to write the novel, I asked the armed novel! and you know very well that an assembly project in an IDE can be difficult to drive in another IDE.
    It is true that if there is a very large project and the draft code is not very big, I'll be able to open that code with NB or adapt easily to this IDE. That's why and I explained that NB is not the problem, the problem is to get a desktop Java code to function as a Bluetooth server. The code for my mobile phone I have already armed!
    Thanks again.

• 7. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    EJP Guru
    So if you are asking for complete source code you are wasting your time completely. This is not a help desk and it is also not a free coding service. What you will get here is advice about your code.
  • 8. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    796440 Guru
    857286 wrote:
    I asked the armed novel!
    I have no idea what that means.
    and you know very well that an assembly project in an IDE can be difficult to drive in another IDE.
    Wrong. I know that converting an existing project from one IDE to another is very easy, but can also be very tedious.
    It is true that if there is a very large project and the draft code is not very big, I'll be able to open that code with NB or adapt easily to this IDE.
    It doesn't matter how much code there is, unless it's very poorly organized and spread over lots of unrelated locations.
    That's why and I explained that NB is not the problem, the problem is to get a desktop Java code to function as a Bluetooth server. The code for my mobile phone I have already armed!
    That doesn't really tell me anything about your problem, but whatever your problem is, it does not sound interesting to me. Good luck.
  • 9. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    860289 Newbie
    Hello

Why not spend your time doing something other than a Claim as authority to tell others what they should or should not do? I do what I please, I am an adult, I know what I want and you do not own the forum.
    If I can not help with what I want, I will not insult the members of the forum because I do not get help, otherwise, keep a friendly attitude with everyone. So we have a friendly attitude with me and disappear from this post.

Federico from Argentina (translated by Google)
  • 10. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    796440 Guru
    857286 wrote:
    Hello

Why not spend your time doing something other than a Claim as authority to tell others what they should or should not do? I do what I please,
    Do you not see your hypocrisy here?
    I am an adult, I know what I want and you do not own the forum.
    Where did he say he owns it? He didn't. He's just telling you how it works. And I will second what he said: If you're looking for someone to write your code for you, then you've come to the wrong place.
    If I can not help with what I want, I will not insult the members of the forum because I do not get help, otherwise, keep a friendly attitude with everyone. So we have a friendly attitude with me and disappear from this post.
    This site is not for making friends. It's for getting technical help with Java questions.
  • 11. Re: Bluetooth Netbeans
    EJP Guru
    you do not own the forum.
    Not quite, but I moderate the forum. That means I both comment and act on content that is not appropriate here.
    I will not insult the members of the forum
    I should hope not, or you would get moderated. And if that is a suggestion that you yourself have been insulted, it is false.

Your further remarks bringing the forum into disrepute have been deleted, and I am now locking this thread.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points