This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 8, 2011 9:53 PM by EJP RSS

Discrimination in Oracle?

860289 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Jverd:

I have tried to obtain information in this forum and I've only been attacked by you. Once or twice I mentioned that I agreed with you at some point, but every time I do, I get a more aggressive response from you. With that shows how much you just want to argue with me and show his authority. Now delete my messages or disabled to be answered. You are discriminating against me, do not know why, perhaps, I can not speak or write English or maybe because I am from a non-central (Argentina - South America).
The solution to my technical problem is important for me and my family and you have very little constructive attitude.
I'll make a discrimination complaint with ORACLE authorities and other competent authorities.
This is my last post on this subject.

Federico from Argentina (translated by Google)
  • 1. Re: Discrimination in Oracle?
    EJP Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    I have tried to obtain information in this forum and I've only been attacked by you.
    The proper place to report abuse is in the Report abuse in this thread thread.

Your complaint has no merit. (a) You have not been attacked: indeed the only personal attacks I have seen were from you, not to you; (b) jverd is not an employee of Oracle; (c) neither am I; (d) your messages were deleted and locked by me, not by jverd; (e) they were deleted because you kept making personal remarks, unlike anybody else in the thread; and (f) there is no evidence of any discrimination.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points