This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
To use Professional Buyer's Work Center for your BPA load (Catalog Load), you may follow below approach:
1) You need to create a BPA header manually (you may use PBWC--> Agreements or core purchasing screen)
2) If you are using PBWC--> Agreements , then in this page query the BPA you have created
3) Now Click on the Agreement Link (e.g. 103090810), Click on Update
4) Click on Lines Tab, you will see a LOV under Add Lines option,
5) Select Via Upload option, press GO
6) Select File Type as "Tab-delimated Text" and click on "Download Resources" Tab, then click on Download Button
the downloaded document will able to guide you in how to create a Catalog file to upload in BPA.
Give me your mail Id I can send you a sample file.
Hello Mr. Dash
Many thanks for your help.
My e-mail ID is SMANNA@CA.IBM.COM.
Could you send me sample file.