This content has been marked as final. Show 9 replies
I know that only Netbeans 6.1 or 6.5 support IDM plugin! Did you prove IDM Plugin with Netbeans 6.8?
We were originally using 6.1 with no issue. As their was a connector for Netbeans 6.8 we thought of upgrading to that and assumed it would work ok. However we discovered that neither 6.1 or 6.8 work with Oracle Waveset 8.1.1.
We havn't tried 6.5, but I suspect that won't work either and there isn't a specific connector for it.
Use Netbeans 6.5, it will work with OW 81.1
Edited by: Jay on May 13, 2011 2:56 AM
Tried Netbeans 6.5. No luck. Same problem. Says you can't create a project with 8.1.1. :-(
use Netbeans 6.1 and Sun Identity Manager 8.1.1 and download plugin com-sun-idm-ide_184.108.40.20680630.nbm from http://java.net/projects/identitymanageride/downloads
Currently i have installed it and it is working fine for me.
Let me know if you all set with it...
Edited by: Jay on May 14, 2011 8:28 PM
Edited by: Jay on May 15, 2011 3:00 AM
It appears I might of been doing something wrong somewhere or my server bundle was corrupted somehow. I re-downloaded the sevrer ide-bundle.zip and successfully created projects against 8.1.1 in Netbeans 6.1 and 6.8 with their appropreate connectors.
I am having the same issue.
The version of the server you are attempting to connect to , 220.127.116.11, does not match that of the IDE Compatibility Bundle for your project, 8.1
Where does one obtain the 18.104.22.168 IDE Compatibility Bundle.
Found a workaround.
Copied the existing project from the NetBeansProjects directory to the new instance.
Selected the option to open a project then selected the copied project.
This allowed me to bypass the create new project and selection of an idm-bundle.
All the best,
We upgraded our production environment with patch 14 this last Thursday.
The "sample/ide-bundle.zip" is not located in the download but instead was updated during the patching process and may be found at $WSHOME/sample/ide-bundle.zip.
After moving the zip to my local machine I was able to configure a (remote) IDM project in Netbeans without receiving an error.
My problem has been resolved.