My assumption is you want to display Account Details Only. For e.g. lets say Account Name, Location, Main Phone and Main Fax
Please do the following steps:
1. Select the appropriate subject area, namely Account History or Account
2. Drag the following columns namely Row ID, Account Name, Location, Main Phone and Main Fax
3. Hide the Column Row ID.
4. Save the report.
Let me know if this works; else let me know the problem you are facing.
Edited by: Paul-CRMIT on May 18, 2011 10:11 AM
Report 1 - Account ID, Account Name, Contact Full Name - save it in Company Shared folder
Report 2 - Account ID, Account Name - save it anywhere
Report 1 will give you a list of Accounts with contacts (The inbuilt join should remove Accounts with no contacts)
Report 2 will give you a list of Accounts
Add a filter on Account ID to Report 2 - Advanced - filter based on results of another report.
Find your Report 1 and do Account ID not equal to Account ID
Report 2 will now give you All Accounts - Accounts from Report 1 therefore Accounts with no Contacts.
Oops I understood the requirement incorrectly.
Please do the following
1. Include the columns Account ID, Account Name and Contact Full Name in the report;
2. In the Contact Full Name function please apply the length formula: LENGTH("- Primary Contact"."Primary Contact Full Name")
3. In the filter then apply where the length is equal to zero
4. Please hide the Account ID and LENGTH("- Primary Contact"."Primary Contact Full Name") columns.
This is the easiest way I know to build.