This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2011 9:15 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

E-business suite

853179 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

I tried everything i.e. updated windows IE 6 to 8,jre 6 update 23 and disable XSS filter and added ams20.appsshop.com to the trusted sites

Restarted the internet explorer but still I am unable to open the forms.

when click on request:run resides in the system adminstrator responsibility, browser processing the request but at last stating in the

status bar of the browser as "applet oracle/apps/fnd/formsClient/FormsLauncher notinited."

what should i do?

its urgent please
  • 1. Re: E-business suite
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions.

Enable JRE logging to see if any additional information can be obtained.

How to enable tracing and logging for Sun JRE (Native Plug-in) (Doc ID 549423.1)

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: E-business suite
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    I tried everything i.e. updated windows IE 6 to 8,jre 6 update 23 and disable XSS filter and added ams20.appsshop.com to the trusted sites

Restarted the internet explorer but still I am unable to open the forms.
    Do you meet all the minimum requirements as per (Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [ID 389422.1])?
    when click on request:run resides in the system adminstrator responsibility, browser processing the request but at last stating in the

status bar of the browser as "applet oracle/apps/fnd/formsClient/FormsLauncher notinited."

what should i do?
    Can you reproduce the issue from other machines?

Have you tried to use a different browser?

Did AutoConfig complete successfully on the database/application tier nodes?

Please check the application.log file for details about the error.

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points