2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2011 10:19 AM by user137887 RSS

Weblink syntax for 'between' operator

Hi Guys,

I have created a report based on campaign. I have campaign start date, contact first name, contact last name, and few other fields. In this report i have campaign start date as prompted. I would to bring the data of this report in an applet and pass campaign start date with between parameter. Somehow between parameter doesn't seem to work. I even tried passing gt and lt parameters, but unfortunatley only either gt or lt seem to be working and not both.

I know i can create a dashboard with start date as prompt but i want to avoid creation of extra dashboard and extra report.

It would be great to have inputs/suggestions from you all.

• 1. Re: Weblink syntax for 'between' operator
          You may find this link to be helpful. It's actually from the Oracle BI documentation, but much of it applies equally well to CRM On Demand reporting, too.

• 2. Re: Weblink syntax for 'between' operator
            Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for that link. It really helped.
            Below is the combination for anyone who wants to try between operator

Go&Path=%2fshared%2fCompany_ADQA-3FZG2G_Shared_Folder%2fCampaign+Reports%2fQuarterly+Report+Count&Options=rfd&Action=Navigate&P0=1&P1=bet&P2=Campaign."Start Date"&P3=2+2/1/2011+3/1/2011