This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2011 9:20 AM by justin anderson - oracle RSS

ODM attributes & CRMOD fields synced (for campaign and activities)

nathalie Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
We're just about to acquire ODM and already have CRMOD. I viewed the 4 videos on ODM as well as browsed through the Help Manual as well as the Configuration Manual. I cannot get a clear answer about things that are synced between ODM and CRMOD that admin does not seem to have control over.

I know contact, leads, accounts can have attributes/fields synced. What I want to know is:
- Which Program Attributes in ODM are synced with Campaign fields in CRMOD?
- Which Activities Attributes in ODM are synced with Completed Tasks (Activities) in CRMOD?

This is not covered in the manuals. If I were to perform an export of Activities and Campaigns in CRMOD and looked for the records that were created by ODM, which fields would be populated?

Thanks.
  • 1. Re: ODM attributes & CRMOD fields synced (for campaign and activities)
    justin anderson - oracle Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    There is a recently posted TOI recording covering some of the details about the integration between marketing and CRM.

To find the recording:

* Login to CRM On Demand and go to the Training & Support link in the upper right corner.
    * On the main header menu of the Training & Support home page is a link for "On Demand Marketing"
    * That will take you to a page listing available webinars and TOI recorded presentations. Look for the TOI recording called 'Integration'.

Edited by: Justin Anderson on Jun 27, 2011 9:19 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points