1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 8, 2011 5:49 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

EBS Integration with SSO/OID/OAM

User287063
      Folks - I am not clear if this is the right forum to post.

We run E-Business 12.1 - and have enabled SSO using the normal route of OID/LDAP authentication into AD from a Linux X86-64 server

While we run E-Business on Z linux, the SSO/OID instance is run on a x86-64 linux standalone server.

My question is this - is SSO being replaced by Oracle Access Manager (11g)?

Also is the Application Server being deprecated in favor of Weblogic server for forms and reports in the E-Business Suite for future releases?

If I am to upgrade OID 10.1.4.3 to OAM 11g, has anyone performed the steps succesfully.......there is a lot of information available on 1304550.1, 876539.1, 975182.1 and 1286596.1. These docs, however, take you in circles......

Can someone who has been through a succesfull install and integration into E Business Suite, point me in the right direction?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: EBS Integration with SSO/OID/OAM
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          My question is this - is SSO being replaced by Oracle Access Manager (11g)?
          Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (10.1.4.3) to Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite [ID 1304550.1]
          Step by Step procedure to Integrate E-business suite with Oracle Access Manager. [ID 832456.1]
          Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate [ID 1309013.1]

.. I see that you already have the docs referenced in your post!
          Also is the Application Server being deprecated in favor of Weblogic server for forms and reports in the E-Business Suite for future releases?
          Glimpses of E-Business Suite 12.2: WebLogic Server and Online Patching
          http://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/entry/glimpses_of_e_business_suite
          If I am to upgrade OID 10.1.4.3 to OAM 11g, has anyone performed the steps succesfully.......there is a lot of information available on 1304550.1, 876539.1, 975182.1 and 1286596.1. These docs, however, take you in circles......

Can someone who has been through a succesfull install and integration into E Business Suite, point me in the right direction?
          You already have the docs -- I have not tired it myself.

Thanks,
          Hussein