2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2011 4:02 AM by Russtak

cXML Punchout to Supplier returns in different browser window.

Russtak
      After checking out from suppliers shopping cart, when returning to iProc, it creates a new browser window and leaves the suppliers site open. How can I make the punchout return to the original window from where I executed the supplier punchout. We are on R12 using IE8, cxml
      thanks R
        • 1. Re: cXML Punchout to Supplier returns in different browser window.
          S.PDASH
          Hi,
          We recommend to raise a SR with Oracle for this kind of issue. May be a Browser issue (IE8), only Oracle has the answer for you :). We are using cxml supplier punchout for lower version IE browser and the Punchout use the same page...

Are you facing the same issue for XML (not CXML) Supplier Punchout as well ?

Kind Regards,
          S.P DASH
          • 2. Re: cXML Punchout to Supplier returns in different browser window.
            Russtak
            Hi
            Raised a SR before posting here. Our implementation is with CXML so don't want to muddy the waters with XML. The cxml to set up the handshake with the supplier is PunchOutSetupRequest. I want to catch this chunk of cxml before we send it to the supplier. The relevant code in PunchOutSetupRequest is <Extrinsic name="FormpostTarget">_self</Extrinsic>
            If we replace the self with parent then the call back from the supplier opens in the correct window, but I don't want to custom any code - must be possible to amend the attribute for FormpostTarget
            tks R