This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2011 3:44 PM by 615670 RSS

Integrated SOA Gateway Setup Issue

615670 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

Not sure this is the correct forum to post this question, but any pointer to this issue will be highly appreciated.
When I tried to generate the .wsdl in Integrated SOA Gateway in E-business suite R12.1.4, having the following error. any clues on the below error, I followed all the installation steps and also did bounce the middle tier once.

Service Provider Access resulted in exception 'oracle.apps.fnd.soa.util.SOAException: ServiceGenerationError: ServiceGenerationError: Error in Service Generationoracle.jpub.Doit.main([Ljava.lang.String;, java.sql.Connection, oracle.jpub.mesg.AbstractMessages)' when attempting to perform 'GENERATE'. Please view Service Provider logs for more details
Thanks
Mouly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • 1. Re: Integrated SOA Gateway Setup Issue
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Please view Service Provider logs for more details
    Can you find any details about the error in the log files?

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: Integrated SOA Gateway Setup Issue
    490941 Newbie
    Hello All:

I am facing a similar error while trying to expose a custom PL/SQL interface through Integrated SOA Gateway. I have been able to upload the custom PL/SQL method definition into iRep using an .ildt but on trying to generate the WSDL I get the following error:

Service Provider Access resulted in exception 'oracle.apps.fnd.soa.util.SOAException: ServiceGenerationError: ServiceGenerationError: Error in Service Generationnull' when attempting to perform 'GENERATE'. Please view Service Provider logs for more details

Any clue as to what the issue could be.

Thanks
    Arnab
  • 3. Re: Integrated SOA Gateway Setup Issue
    615670 Newbie
    I tried the following as per Oracle support and able to generate the wsdl though, but not invoke the webservices.

1. Applied the patch 8607523
    2. Took the translator.jar file from the patch 8857799 and replaced the current translator.jar file
    3. Deploy the adapters.
    $FND_TOP/bin/txkrun.pl -script=CfgOC4JApp -applicationname=pcapps
    -oc4jpass=welcome -runautoconfig=No

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points