I've installed SIM 8.1 and OIA 11g on my machine and I've also done the user integaration (also applied the Oracle Waveset patch to SIM and made it Oracle Waveset 8.1).
Data import from Oracle Waveset 8.1 to OIA 11g works fine.
But, I'm facing two issues:
1. In the certification process (user delegation certification to be exact), after assigning a delegate, the request does not go to the delegate, but instead gets completed.
2. In the Remediation process, after revoking the user's account in the certification, the user's account is not getting deleted either on SIM or OIA or the resource.
For remediation, I tried using a a locally available MySQL and an LDAP installed elsewhere.
Please help me with the resolution of these two issues.
Hi Daniel. Thanks a lot for your reply! It would really help me if you can give me the URL of BP4 download from Oracle Support site. I actually could not find it. Could you please post it here?
Also, I did not quite get your answer to performing delegation, because I performed all the required steps for delegation and can't think of anything that I missed.
So, can you please elaborate on this?
The current patch release for OIA (Oracle Identity Analytics) 11gR1 can be obtained by following the procedure below when in My Oracle Support: (http://support.oracle.com)
* Select the Patches & Updates tab.
* In the Patch Search area under the Search tab select the "Product or Family (Advanced Search)" option.
* In the Product field enter "Oracle Identity Analytics".
* Expand the resulting entry in the Release field and select "Oracle Identity Analytics 126.96.36.199.0".
* Press the Search button.
* Choose the appropriate link from the Patch Name column in the resulting table and download as required.
For the delegation issue, it sounds like you haven't configured it correctly,
Got to -> Administrator -> Identity Certification -> User entitlement and make sure the 'Create new certification per reporting manager' is ticked
Thanks a lot Daniel! I downloaded a lesser version and now remediation too is working fine.
However, once I do a remediation, the 'Remediation Status' is just shown as 'Requested' (gets changed to this from 'Required') and not 'Completed' - and the Remediation task is not getting completed (not showing 100% but just showing 0%).