1 2 3 4 Назад Вперед 46 Ответы Последний ответ: 05.07.2011 2:32, автор: 871566

Need help plz

i'm installing oracle 11gR2 but when the installation reach configuration part it come out and error like the following link :
      https://skydrive.live.com/?wa=wsignin1.0#!/?cid=7d800d5ac2e278fd&sc=photos&uc=1&id=7D800D5AC2E278FD!173!cid=7D800D5AC2E278FD&id=7D800D5AC2E278FD!175&sc=photos

Jun 27, 2011 3:57:31 PM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngineLoacly
      CONFIG: SQLEngine created successfully and connected
      Jun 27, 2011 3:57:35 PM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager checkListenerStatusForDBControl
      CONFIG: ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLFatalErrorException: ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLEngine.executeImpl(SQLEngine.java:1650)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLEngine.executeSql(SQLEngine.java:1898)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager.checkListenerStatusForDBControl(ParamsManager.java:3230)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.unlockMGMTAccount(EMReposConfig.java:1000)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:345)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:157)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig.perform(EMConfig.java:253)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.em.EMConfiguration.run(EMConfiguration.java:583)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.PostDBCreationStep.executeImpl(PostDBCreationStep.java:931)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.BasicStep.execute(BasicStep.java:210)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.Step.execute(Step.java:140)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.StepContext$ModeRunner.run(StepContext.java:2667)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      Jun 27, 2011 3:57:35 PM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig perform
      SEVERE: Listener is not up or database service is not registered with it. Start the Listener and register database service and run EM Configuration Assistant again .
      Refer to the log file at /u01/app/oracle/cfgtoollogs/dbca/orcl/emConfig.log for more details.
      Jun 27, 2011 3:57:35 PM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig perform
      CONFIG: Stack Trace:
      oracle.sysman.emcp.exception.EMConfigException: Listener is not up or database service is not registered with it. Start the Listener and register database service and run EM Configuration Assistant again .
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager.checkListenerStatusForDBControl(ParamsManager.java:3245)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.unlockMGMTAccount(EMReposConfig.java:1000)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:345)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:157)
           at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig.perform(EMConfig.java:253)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.em.EMConfiguration.run(EMConfiguration.java:583)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.PostDBCreationStep.executeImpl(PostDBCreationStep.java:931)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.BasicStep.execute(BasicStep.java:210)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.Step.execute(Step.java:140)
           at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.StepContext$ModeRunner.run(StepContext.java:2667)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      Jun 27, 2011 3:57:36 PM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
      CONFIG: Restoring oracle.installer.oui_loc to /u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/oui

I'm using CentOS 5 rite now...
      Sharing is caring...TQ ^^

Edited by: 868563 on Jun 27, 2011 7:44 PM

Edited by: 868563 on Jun 29, 2011 7:38 PM
        • 1. Re: Need help plz
          This post has been moved from the Generic Linux forum to the Database Installation forum.

@O.P.
          Your duplicate post has also been removed from the Oracle Linux forum, as unnecessary.
          In the future, do not multi-post. It accomplishes nothing.
          • 2. Re: Need help plz
            sry...im new here
            • 3. Re: Need help plz
              PavanG
              Cannot see the error. Can you please provide the last 50 lines of the installation log.

Also please specify on which platform you are trying to install Oracle on
              • 4. Re: Need help plz
                updated my thread hope information provided to you all can help me solve the prob
                • 5. Re: Need help plz
                  anyone can help me with this? i'm in hurry
                  • 6. Re: Need help plz
                    sb92075
                    868563 wrote:
                    anyone can help me with this? i'm in hurry
                    If you are ever dissatisfied with completeness, correctness, or timeliness of response from here,
                    please submit your refund request to /dev/null

It is really, Really, REALLY difficult to fix a problem that can not be seen.
                    use COPY & PASTE so we can see what you do & how Oracle responds.
                    • 7. Re: Need help plz
                      sry dude...im not complaining just hope my problem to be solve. my wrong...
                      • 8. Re: Need help plz
                        Have u configured the listener before the database creation ? Please check
                        • 9. Re: Need help plz
                          PavanG
                          You will need to start a listener first and then try to configure the EM. If you do not have a listener, then create one manually and then try to configure the EM
                          • 10. Re: Need help plz
                            i alr start the listener but it still remain the same. this error occur after the net configuration. i tried to read through the Emca script but just cant find out the prob.
                            • 11. Re: Need help plz
                              PavanG
                              I would suggest you to configure the EM manually. Please refer to the below link on how to do it.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e17120/dbcontrol002.htm#BEJJBJAA
                              • 12. Re: Need help plz
                                shall i show u my emca script? this is the default script...i dunno how to configure it as i'm still new in this OS
                                • 13. Re: Need help plz
                                  DB is working fine ri8? The database is opening? If yes, you can manually run the emca script to configure EM.
                                  • 14. Re: Need help plz
                                    i think i will list down the steps i did when installing the oracle 11gR2 as the guide i referred.

-provide email
                                    -select install options (choose create and configure database)
                                    -select System Class (desktop class as im using a laptop instead of server)
                                    -Typical install configuration (use the default one except database edition and character set i change to standard edition and unicode)
                                    -create inventory (used default)
                                    -Summary (click Finish)

Installing Product
                                    -Prepare (Pass)
                                    -Copy Files (Pass)
                                    -Link Binaries (Pass)
                                    -Setup Files (Pass)

Oracle Database configuration
                                    -Oracle Net Configuration Assistant ( first error but fix after i start listener by changing the host to my inet addr)
                                    -Database configuration Assistant
                                    -Copying database files (pass)
                                    -Creating and start oracle instance (pass)
                                    -completing database creation (here comes the error)
                                    1 2 3 4 Назад Вперед