4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2011 8:22 AM by 872630

PO PRICE AT RECEVING FORM

When I make any receipts against a PO number I am able to see line details like item and UOM ,but my client want to see the po price also at same receving form
      is it possible?
        • 1. Re: PO PRICE AT RECEVING FORM
          Standard functionality does't allow reciever to see purchasing price. By business logic it's right - stockman doesn't need and sometimes even it must be prohibited to see comercial information for such person.
          But You can try to do personalization, so that PO Price will be displayed in some field, that is not used for intended purpose (notes, flexfields)
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: PO PRICE AT RECEVING FORM
            can we populate a field using personalization
            or we must do coding in custom.pll
            • 3. Re: PO PRICE AT RECEVING FORM
              Ronel
              In Core - You cannot create item using personalization ,but you can display the Price as message.
              In OAF- you can create new item and display it during transaction (Receiving from iprocurement)

--Knick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
              • 4. Re: PO PRICE AT RECEVING FORM
                If you just want to see the PO price from receiving form then from receiving form select the receiving line and then go to tools menu, then select view line or view Purchase orders. Now you can check any thing from the PO in the receiving form.

Hope this will help you.

Regards