2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2011 1:20 PM by 866687

Complex Purchase Orders interface

on R12.1.2

We want to upload Complex Purchase Orders using PO Interface. Is there any supported API or Interface available ?

TIA
        • 1. Re: Complex Purchase Orders interface
          To my knowledge there is no means of importing Complex Orders directly as of now.
          • 2. Re: Complex Purchase Orders interface
            Hi,

You can upload complex POs through the same following open interfaces through which you use to upload STANARD POs:

PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE
            PO_LINES_INTERFACE
            PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_INTERFACE
            PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_INTERFACE

There is a columns namd STYLE_ID in PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE table which you must populate with the style in which Progress payments are supported. Also you will have to populate the LINE_TYPE as FIXED PRICE SERVICE, since in complex POs there is no Quantity and Unit Price, only Amount is there. The other thing is: there is RETENTION enabled in complex POs.

I tried to upload the Complex POs also, but I am facing the some problem. the interface rejects the records due to the error that "STYLE_ID with progress payments is not supported". I checked my Purchasing setups. these are OK but I have no idea why it rejects the records. I also logged an SR to oracle for this but no solution found.

If you find any clue, kindly let me know. I shall be thankful to you.

Regards

Zia