1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 15, 2011 3:14 AM by gimbal2 RSS

Creation od dropdown in JS

Hi All,

I have created a code where on click of add button, I am creating a new select drop down in table, with some default value.
      The dropdown is getting created and the values are also gets populated. In IE7, 8 I am able to see the added option but the same thing
      in IE6 it is not working properly, the dropdown with options are getting created but the option as coming blank, if i submit the form
      the value are also getting that means value are there in drop down and on selection of that blank value it is seleting value too.

I am not getting but why it is displaying option lables as blank string

Thanks in advance.
        • 1. Re: Creation od dropdown in JS
          gimbal2
          872494 wrote:
          Hi All,

I have created a code where on click of add button, I am creating a new select drop down in table, with some default value.
          The dropdown is getting created and the values are also gets populated. In IE7, 8 I am able to see the added option but the same thing
          in IE6 it is not working properly, the dropdown with options are getting created but the option as coming blank, if i submit the form
          the value are also getting that means value are there in drop down and on selection of that blank value it is seleting value too.

I am not getting but why it is displaying option lables as blank string

Thanks in advance.
          Why do you care? Not even Microsoft supports IE6 anymore. It was and always will be a piece of junk, let it rest in peace.

If you really must fix this, then you are best off going to a javascript forum. Your question has nothing at all to do with Java or JSPs.