This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2013 7:58 AM by Rey Porto RSS

Error while deploying project | BCC

Gurvinder Pro
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I am using an import service to import catalog data in my CA schema.
While importing, the import service fails giving the following error

00:22:40,550 ERROR [ProductCatalog-ver] Error reading list or array index from the database. Expected: "4", got "6". The following property was not read: "
{fixedChildProducts,pType=List,IDesc=[ItemDesc: category],table=dcs_cat_chldprd,cols=child_prd_id
,pBI=atg.beans.MergedDynamicBeanInfo@d4d8b0,pIDesc=null
,cType=interface atg.repository.RepositoryItem,cBI=[ItemDesc: product],cIDesc=[ItemDesc: product],colHandle=null}", for item id: "scvl90020cat:15".
This means the database table holding this property does not have sequential integers starting with 0 in its multi-column. This should only happen if
the database table was modified directly (outside of Dynamo).
java.lang.Exception
at atg.adapter.gsa.ListTable.loadHelper(ListTable.java:168)

And when i go to BCC and cancel the deployment, and afterwards try to delete the project it gives me the following error and does not delete it.

CONTAINER:atg.process.ProcessException; SOURCE:javax.ejb.RemoveException: Unable to delete project Shoe Carnival Content Administration Import - productCatalog - Thu Jul 14 22:58:10 CDT 2011 because cannot delete the underlying workspace, epub-prj66001.

Kindly let me know how to safely delete the project.

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Error while deploying project | BCC
    710251 Newbie
    Hi,

delete-process.jsp can help you for removing unwanted projects as described in the following links

http://www.atg.com/service/main.jsp?solutionId=atg42178

http://www.atg.com/service/main.jsp?solutionId=atg43031

with warm regards,

Jai
  • 2. Re: Error while deploying project | BCC
    Nooruddin Shaik Expert
    It looks the sequence number column in table dcs_cat_chldprd got corrupted for few products.
    Sequence number 4,5 is missing after 3 and getting sequence number 6.
    So the deployment is failing.

Fix this table and deploy the code.
    Refer for more info: https://community.atg.com/message/9477#9477

Peace
    Shaik
  • 3. Re: Error while deploying project | BCC
    Rey Porto Newbie

Hi,

I've the same problem:

2013-09-04 15:52:36,105 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.atg.commerce.catalog.CustomProductCatalog-ver] Error reading list or array index from the database. Expected: "33", got "34". The following property was not read: "

{fixedChildProducts,pType=List,IDesc=[ItemDesc: category],table=dcs_cat_chldprd,cols=child_prd_id

,pBI=atg.beans.MergedDynamicBeanInfo@33cf9319,pIDesc=null

,cType=interface atg.repository.RepositoryItem,cBI=[ItemDesc: product],cIDesc=[ItemDesc: product],colHandle=null}", for item id: "cat1020046:8". This means the database table holding this property does not have sequential integers starting with 0 in its multi-column. This should only happen if the database table was modified directly (outside of Dynamo).

java.lang.Exception

I can't find the solution.

Thanks.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points