1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 25, 2011 2:59 AM by 649574 RSS

Balanced Scorecard

I'm testing the OBIEE Balanced Scorecard module and I'm experiencing many problems which seems to be bugs or incompatibilities with the system.
      Ordering by:

1) Famous bug "Dimension with Dimension ID XXX not found in the KPI" has not been resolved (seems to be more frequent too) - Work-around founded

2) Adding some KPIs results in POVs' disappearance (in the scorecard POV bar) - Solution Unknown

3) Some KPIs (defined by an overloaded AGO function with the Time Dimension pinned) raise an ODBC error in the Trend Bar Chart - Solution Unknown

*State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 22047] The Dimension used in Ago function must be referenced in the query. (HY000)*

4) Adding comments to objectives under Firefox 4.0 blocks the objective's opening and viewing functions (opening the objective seems to loop in some kind of never-ending loading). Also the comment doesn't display if you click on the icon on the objective in the Stategy tree). Incredibly this seems to work with IE9 (the scorecard generally doesn't) - Seems to be a browser incompatibility

5) Also the override status function seems to have the same behaviour as the above (the connection pool works fine as I can see comments and overrides on the BI_PLATFORM schema). - Seems to be a browser incompatibility

I'm a little disappointed as those are serious troubles for developing a good performance analysis system.
      Did anyone encounter those bugs?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by: user9536509 on Jul 21, 2011 8:33 AM

Edited by: user9536509 on Jul 21, 2011 9:58 AM