This is a request for correction.
* In Java EE 6 Technologies page,
it turns out that the following information isn't correct (maybe obsolete, as there had been seemingly a plan to include JMX2.0 into EE 6 but later cancelled).
Instead, it should be:
-Java Management Extensions (JMX) *1.4*; [JSR 3|http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=3]
-Java Management Extensions (JMX) Remote API; [JSR 160|http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=160]
* Rationale for the correction :
- The Java EE specification (JSR 316) does not require JMX 2.0 in JSR316 or in any other specs
- JMX 2.0 is in its Early Draft Preview stage and still incomplete.
* Importance of the correction:
- The page is often referred to as one of the most `reliable' source of Java EE-related info
so the accuracy and consistency is significantly important.
See [this thread|http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2255306] for details.
Thanks in advance