2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2011 5:31 AM by 878694

CSC order search not working on local windows machine.

Hi All,

I am facing an issue when I set up CSC9.1 with Search9.1 on local windows XP machine.
      I have setup everything for CSC with our ATG Commerce application.

The same DB and configurations work on my other linux installations.

Also, I have checked the JSP is present in the EAR at the correct location.

Below is the error which is thrown on the console when I hit the search button on CSC order search page.
      If someone can help, it will be great. Thanks in advance.

16:18:44,990 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
      javax.servlet.ServletException: File "/DCS-CSR/panels/order/orderDetail.jsp" not found
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:654)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:557)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:481)
      at atg.servlet.WrappingRequestDispatcher.include(WrappingRequestDispatcher.java:94)
      at atg.servlet.ServletUtil.invokeInclude(ServletUtil.java:3316)
      at atg.taglib.dspjsp.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:567)
      at org.apache.jsp.include.order.search.columnRenderer_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005finclude_005f0(columnRenderer_jsp.java:1695)
      at org.apache.jsp.include.order.search.columnRenderer_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fwhen_005f2(columnRenderer_jsp.java:1562)
      at org.apache.jsp.include.order.search.columnRenderer_jsp._jspService(columnRenderer_jsp.java:344)
      at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:373)
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:654)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:557)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:481)
      at atg.servlet.WrappingRequestDispatcher.include(WrappingRequestDispatcher.java:94)
      at atg.taglib.dspjsp.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:567)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005finclude_005f1(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:1594)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fif_005f7(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:1540)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fif_005f6(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:1507)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f2(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:1468)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f1(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:1310)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005fpage_005f1(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:726)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fcatch_005f0(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:654)
      at org.apache.jsp.panels.order.orderSearchTable_jsp._jspService(orderSearchTable_jsp.java:129)
      at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:373)
      at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336)
        • 1. Re: CSC order search not working on local windows machine.
          Nb-Oracle
          Hi

This seems like a JBoss/OS problem. Can you check if you have the right permissions to the ear file - did you install JBoss as one user, and then install the ATG ear as another user, or does the JSP file/enclosing directory itself have some permissions issue? Did you start JBoss as a different user?

Or, can you check JBoss startup logs and see if you have any relevant errors? Do you see any errors just before this exception in your server logs?

Do you have the JDK installed - if you run javac in your command prompt, what do you get?

Thanks
          Nitin
          • 2. Re: CSC order search not working on local windows machine.
            Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your response.
            Please see my response to your questions below inline.

This seems like a JBoss/OS problem. Can you check if you have the right permissions to the ear file - did you install JBoss as one user, and then install the ATG ear as another user, or does the JSP file/enclosing directory itself have some permissions issue? Did you start JBoss as a different user?
            <Abhinav> - I am using multiple instances of JBoss for CSC, Commerce, BCC and other apps. All applications except CSC works fine. I also checked the permissions on the containing folder in CSC EAR and other EARs, and all are same. Also I am the only user for my machine and have done everything via my login.

Or, can you check JBoss startup logs and see if you have any relevant errors? Do you see any errors just before this exception in your server logs?
            <Abhinav> - No, this is the only error on console.

Do you have the JDK installed - if you run javac in your command prompt, what do you get? -
            <Abhinav> - YES I have JDK. Heres what I see on CMD prompt -
            D:\Documents and Settings\abhinav.ranjan>javac -version
            javac 1.5.0_16
            javac: no source files
            Usage: javac <options> <source files>
            where possible options include:
            -g Generate all debugging info
            -g:none Generate no debugging info
            -g:{lines,vars,source} Generate only some debugging info
            -nowarn Generate no warnings
            -verbose Output messages about what the compiler is doing
            -deprecation Output source locations where deprecated APIs are used
            -classpath <path> Specify where to find user class files
            -cp <path> Specify where to find user class files
            -sourcepath <path> Specify where to find input source files
            -bootclasspath <path> Override location of bootstrap class files
            -extdirs <dirs> Override location of installed extensions
            -endorseddirs <dirs> Override location of endorsed standards path
            -d <directory> Specify where to place generated class files
            -encoding <encoding> Specify character encoding used by source files
            -source <release> Provide source compatibility with specified release
            -target <release> Generate class files for specific VM version
            -version Version information
            -help Print a synopsis of standard options
            -X Print a synopsis of nonstandard options
            -J<flag> Pass <flag> directly to the runtime system