1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 5, 2011 9:35 AM by 830591 RSS

How to read the SSL values for a connector

Hello.

I have a JBoss server where a HTTPS connector has been defined. The connector only has the keystoreFile & keystorePass attributes. The truststoreFile is not mentioned. In this case, I believe the connector should take that value from the javax.net.ssl.trustStore system property. However, the observation is that the connector is referring a different truststore than the one set against the javax.net.ssl.trustStore property.

Hence, I would like to view the active SSL values for the connector in a running server. Does Java provide any interfaces/APIs that I can use to get a connector object for the HTTPS connector & view its values?

Thank You.
        • 1. Re: How to read the SSL values for a connector
          However, the observation is that the connector is referring a different truststore than the one set against the javax.net.ssl.trustStore property.
          You mentioned that "the truststoreFile is not mentioned", how you specified the property? JSSE does not support dynamic system property, once the property get loaded, any update to the property will be ignore. I guess the JBoss may have been loaded the property before you change its value.