This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2011 5:37 AM by 828693 RSS

Proxy Service is not processing a request from remote server using SFTP

828693 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I have a proxy service using SFTP connection that watches a remote server folder. Whenever a new file is produced within this specific folder, the proxy gets this file using a SFTP connection and run a transformation before calls another web service using publish to send this new request.

This solution is working good. My only concern is that when I ran some performance tests, I created 45 files inside that remote folder and I was hoping to see all of them processed by this proxy. Unfortunately, only 42 of them were processed by the proxy. The other 3 were on the remote folder with the "filename.stage" name. I supposed that this files were being processed, but after 1 hour these files had not been consumed yet. So I decided to restart the WL server, and when it was up again 2 of the 3 stage files were processed. So I restarted again the WL and finally I got all 45 files processed.

So, my question is: Is there any configuration I can set up on this proxy to read properly, no matter the number of files exists on the remote directory? Because I don't want to restart the WL server in production a lot of times per day

I'm using Proxy Read Limit = 3, I know if I increase this number I can solve my 45 requests problem. But even if I change to 10, I'm not sure if I will not have the same problem if I have 300 requests to process.

Following the proxy configuration:

Proxy Service Configuration (Infolease/1_0/ProxyServices/Contract/ILSendBookingConfirmationPS)
Actions:

Edited: Using OSB11G WL 10.3.3 and the requests have 1K of size

General Configuration

Service Type Any XML Service
Transport Configuration

Protocol ftp
Endpoint URI ftp://ausaxdfsdev01.us.dell.com/../../info/prod/onesource/export
Get All Headers No
Headers
FTP Transport Configuration

Service Account Infolease/1_0/ServiceAccount/InfoleaseSA
Timeout 120