2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2011 8:24 AM by 883177 RSS

Survey Form Porlet not show

Hello,

I am trying to publish a survey in Oracle Portal (Version 10.1.4). After a bit of Research I added the Survery Creator Portlet to a Portlets Region of a Page, and designed the Survey. This wasn't a problem.

Afterwards, I added Survey form portlet in a Page, also in a Portlet region. In Gaphical view, the Survey was show correctly, and I could navigate the wizard to complete the Survey.

But when I go to the Page Preview the Survey is not shown, it's not visible. (Also when a client navigate through it, the survey is not visible)

I checked all the objects that can change the viewing permissions, Page Groups, Templates, Pages, Providers, etc... but all seems to be correctly set. I searched through this forum for a similar problem didn't find any workaround.

Can anybody put some light on this?

Thanks in advance

Regards NaN

Edited by: user13024209 on 18-ago-2011 8:27
        • 1. Re: Survey Form Porlet not show
          jsteinho
          Hi,
          You might want to verify if this only happens with the survey portlet. For example, try to add a different portlet to the page (like a html portlet or form portlet), and then view the page and verify that the portlet is displayed. If other Portlets are also not displayed, you may have a caching or invalidation issue.
          • 2. Re: Survey Form Porlet not show
            Hello,

This was one of my first test. I added a Html portlet with some text, and it was shown correctly. Also added a Bredcrum portlet, and also displayed ok. Afterwards, I added the survery form portlet to working page, where many portlets was working historically but the survey didn't show

Thanks anyway