This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2011 7:44 AM by 883436 RSS

Installing SelfService 8.1.1.5 on SOA Suite 10.1.3.5.1 with Weblogic 10.3.5

883436 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Has anyone successfully deployed SelfService to SOA Suite 10.1.3.5.1? Previous versions installed using the Enterprise Manager application on OC4J, but with 10.1.3.5.1 using WebLogic, I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out exactly what needs to be done differently (if anything). Do I install the EAR to WebLogic now? Or do I somehow have to tie in WebLogic to OPMN so that its services (or whatever parts, if any, are needed for SelfService) start up along with everything else when executing opmnctl startall? Or do I need to tie OC4J to WebLogic somehow?

For SOA Suite 10.1.3.5.0, you just install it, start everything with opmnctl startall, then deploy using the /em application. With SOA Suite 10.1.3.5.1, you install WebLogic first, then SOA Suite, then create an SOA domain on WebLogic. At this point, opmnctl starts HTTP and OC4J, but not WebLogic. Trying to deploy to 10.1.3.5.1 OC4J using /em gives a SOAP error when trying to test the SiteList.jspx as per the installation and deployment instructions.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points