This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
If you want to throw your own messages, please have a look at the agent...properties files in oracle/iam/request/agentry/resources in OIMUI.jar, you should do something like this in the code:
String msg = "Note[PROBLEM].text:Problem has occurred:";
throw new InvalidRequestDataException(msg);
in all agent.properties files then you should define
Note[PROBLEM].text=Problem has occurred
- rename OIMUI.jar to OIMUI.zip
- find logging_en and loggin.properties.
- Modify the "IAM-2050512" error message with your custom message
- Find Agent and agent_en.properties.
- Find Note[ERROR_SUBMITTING_REQUEST].text. Modify the message. Make sure the message must be the same with in logging.properties("IAM_2050512")
- change the OIMUI.zip to jar
- replace the existing OIMUI.jar
- login to weblogic and redeploy OIM (oim.ear)
no need to restart OIM server.
- create a request in web console again, you must see the custom message when you hit the submit button
hope this helps.