3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2011 4:37 PM by 883863

Need By Date changes to System Date when AUTOCREATE an OSP Purchase Order

Hello,

I need to know what are the rules that cause Need by Date to set as System date on a new Purchase Order created for OSP item using AUTOCREATE option.

I am using AUTOCREATE to create a new purchase order for an OSP requisition but when the PO is getting created; I see that Need-by-date is changed to System Date; it is not retaining the actual Need- by date specified in the respective OSP requisition. I tried setting the profile "PO: Use Need-by Date for Default Autocreate Grouping" to Yes but this does not help anything.

This is happening only for Requisitions with OSP items.

I have the Profiles like as follows:

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Indrani
        • 1. Re: Need By Date changes to System Date when AUTOCREATE an OSP Purchase Order
          S.PDASH
          Hi
          Did you try with below profile option

POR: Days Needed By ==> 2 (site Level) i.e. Need by Date = Sysdate + 2
          This profile indicates the default number of days until the requester needs the order. This value is used to calculate the need by date.

/S.P DASH
          • 2. Re: Need By Date changes to System Date when AUTOCREATE an OSP Purchase Order
            Hi,
            Thanks but this Profile is not used here at all. This issue is not with i-Procurement; facing this in form based purchasing.

Any idea if there is any profile option or any other step(set-up) that controls the Need By date during AUTOCREATE of OSP Purchase Order in Procurement?
            Because in all other case Need-by-Date is working fine and even for other types of AUTOCREATE POs; it is retaining need-by-date as it was in that respective requisition.

Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by: 880860 on Aug 24, 2011 9:36 AM
            • 3. Re: Need By Date changes to System Date when AUTOCREATE an OSP Purchase Order
              Hi,
              Thanks but this Profile is not used here at all. This issue is not with i-Procurement; facing this in form based purchasing.

Any idea if there is any profile option or any other step(set-up) that controls the Need By date during AUTOCREATE of OSP Purchase Order in Procurement?
              Because in all other case Need-by-Date is working fine and even for other types of AUTOCREATE POs; it is retaining need-by-date as it was in that respective requisition.

Any help will be appreciated.

Indrani

Edited by: 880860 on Aug 24, 2011 9:36 AM