4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2011 5:39 PM by 885891

Issue with iProcurement

Dear All,

I need some help with the same issue but this is something which is different...
      User gets the same error as 'Account generation failed. Contact your Purchasing Administrator if necessary' in iProc when he clicks the 'next' tab... the same error disappears if the user reboots his/her system... account is populated and he is able to submit it for approval. Also the error shows up in all the different browsers.
      And another observation is, if the user gets the error and then closes the browser and logs back in after one hour, error disappears...
      I know this sounds weird but please let me know if anyone has any clues... I created a P1SEV1 SR but nothing came out of that.
      Ver: 11.5.10.2

Thanks
      Regards,
      Suresh
        • 1. Re: Issue with iProcurement
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Please see if these docs help.

Error : Account Generation Failed After Correcting Legal Entity When Creating A Requisition [ID 392370.1]
          Rvtptcontrol Failed Rvtth-445: 'Subroutine Please define all applicable accounts' When Doing Receipt of Multiple lines [ID 578951.1]
          Charge Account Does Not Default From WIP Accounting Class [ID 786593.1]
          After Changing Project Information, The Charge Account Does Not Rebuild Causing Security Rules To Not Engage [ID 472776.1]
          Check Funds Gives Error - Budget Account Is Required - in iProcurement [ID 1093975.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Issue with iProcurement
            Hello Hussein,

Thanks for the info...
            I went through all the notes which you have provided but these all belong to the issue where the error was consistent... but as I mentioned earlier this error goes off once the user reboots or logs back in after one hour...
            I collected the fnd_debug log files and also the Onscreen logging files but of no use.
            Please advice.

Thanks
            Regards,
            Suresh
            • 3. Re: Issue with iProcurement
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              Suresh,

If none of the docs help, then please continue working on this issue with Oracle support.

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: Issue with iProcurement
                Thanks Hussein...

I will follow up on the SR and will update this thread if I have a resolution for this issue.

Suresh