2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 4:22 PM by 928339 RSS

XA Global transaction

Hi,

I am unable to create a global transaction project.The project consists of a DB adapter that is polling a table,then using a mediator,it is putting the records into a queue using JMS adapter.But i am unable to make a global transaction happen as after polling,the DB adapter is also updating a flag,so if the queue is down,the flag should not be updated,but it is being updated.I have set evrything from conncetion factory to data source as XA enabled.But still the problem is occurring.

However in JMS adapter,if i make the isTransacted field as true,the flag is not being updated.
      but then when i make the queue available,it shows

Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'Produce_Message' failed due to: ERRJMS_TRX_BEGIN. ERRJMS_TRX_BEGIN. CCI Local Transaction BEGIN failed due to: ERRJMS_NOT_TRANSACTED. ERRJMS_NOT_TRANSACTED. Invalid call to method begin() as underlying JMS session is not transacted. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong?

Regards,
      Bharat