We are trying to import some contract from 11i to R12. as R12 now has a Import interface Program for Contract Import we tried to use that one.
Following are the steps what we did
1) populated the interface tables OKS_HEADERS_INTERFACE, OKS_LINES_INTERFACE and OKS_SALES_CREDITS_INTERFACE
2) the column interface_status and parent_request_Id are null for the first time
3) We ran the Service Contract Import Program (both in validate and import mode)
after the run the columns interface_status and parent_request_Id are populated as 'S' and the respective request id.
and the Import execution report doesnot show any error/exception.
Can any one help here and tell what we did wrong and what should be done to import the contracts.